Restore Digital Photos
- Efficiently performs image recovery and can restore digital photos that are lost / deleted in few minute.
- Robust and powerful recovery engine that can retrieve deleted photos from camera devices.
- Recover PSD files along with other image formats after accidental corruption of HDD on both Windows and Mac OS.
- Restore deleted / lost / corrupted photos from external storage medium, camcorders, digital camera etc.
Now restore digital photos from your new Android based digital camera within few minutes:
On ground basis, digital photos use an array of electronic photo detectors to capture the picture on which the camera lens focuses. Later these captured clicks are digitized and are stored as a computer file which is ready for processing. With the advent of technology, these days digital cameras are owned by almost every single individual. They have made an in-road into our daily life. There has been a spontaneous growth in the number of users of these different types of high-definition still cameras. There are different models of digital camera which are being so far launched in the market under the brand name of different company like- Sony, Olympus, Canon, Nikon, Kodak, Samsung, Panasonic and many others. Images captured by different camera have different types of file extensions such as CR2, CRW, SR2, ARW, NEF, 3FR, RAF, RAW, KDC and many more. It is known to everyone that every different model is being crafted with some advanced modules and specifications.
We can take the example of the new Samsung Galaxy digital camera which gives us one click access to social network sites such as Facebook. This camera’s feature is impossible to beat easily as it has not only access to internet but at the same time is based on the high-end Android OS 4.1 Jelly Bean platform. It has 16 mega-pixel resolution power with 21x zooming capacity. This type of high-edge cameras are generally used by the professionals such as photographers, adventurers, designers etc.
Let us consider a scenario where a professional who is new to the digital camera, captures some of the clicks to be published on some of the daily newspaper, at the same time he thinks to share it on social media, but everything goes wrong. User accidentally clicks on the Format all option and the worst happens! Now how to recover pictures on Android digital camera? Have you ever thought off that there can be software to solve your problems related to such a high-end gadgets? Yes, this ultimate digital photo recovery wizard even is capable to restore deleted / lost images from external flash drives, memory sticks, FireWire drives and even on Windows and Mac based OS. This software proves itself to be the must-have toolkit by all the users of computers, digital cameras, iPods, tablets, iPads etc.
Case scenarios after which we might need to restore digital photos from our devices:
Here under this topic, this article provides you information about different types of reasons under which your digital photos can be either lost / deleted.
- Faulty transferring process- When user transfers their high resolution clicks from their digital cameras to their system either Windows or Mac based OS with the help of USB cables or card reader, they might accidentally end up clicking the dangerous “Delete” option. Since these days the screens are completely touch screen so there is maximum chance of human errors. If this takes place on your Mac system, then how to recover photos on Mac computers?
- Accidental Format- Secondly, this type of error happens when user do not view the option clearly while being in a hurry to click some images. One can easily understand how depressed a user can be when he accidentally hits the “Format all” option, while capturing clicks of his vacation.
- Corrupt card reader- There is also a possibility of photo loss when the card reader is dead. This may become so vulnerable that it may even corrupt your external storage device.
- Improper handling of device- It happens at least once in a day with us, when we drop out something from our hand. What if you suddenly drop out your digital camera? But go lucky to drop it in your carpet floor. We often come across queries from the user side that they have accidentally dropped their camera on the carpet and somehow managed to remove the card from within but on restarting the camera, it displays blank! The reason could be your corrupted memory card.
- Conking Batteries- Sometimes we continuously keep on capturing images when our digital camera is low on battery. This may result in huge loss and deletion of images from your camera.
- Suspicious attack- Excessive exposure of storage devices to different systems, and camera that are already contagious can infect your memory card which in future results into huge photo loss.
Some other reasons can be like-
- Continuously capturing images
- Abruptly removing memory cards from the system or camera
- Running an anti-virus scan
- Old and torn out storage medium
- Faulty network issues
- Unsupported File type
- Crashed OS and many other.
Amazing feature of this digital photo restoration wizard:
This program is crafted with advanced technology and modules, which help retrieving your entire corrupted .psd, file without modifying the original file.
This software supports both Mac and Windows Operating System along with Android OS.
It efficiently restores Adobe PSD files that are saved incorrectly.
Enables preview of retrieved PSD and different photo files.
Undelete uncompressed and RLE compressed PSD files.
One can easily download its trial version from this page by clicking on the download option.
It can also restore pictures after deleting from recycle bin folder in just few minutes very easily.
Proper guidelines to restore digital photos back:
Step 1:Download and install the software for Windows and Mac Os into your system. Once downloaded, user needs to launch the software in their local machine. After you launch the software, user needs to select the option "Recover Photos" on the main screen and hit the next button.
Step 2: As soon the second window pops out, you need to hit the "Recover Lost Photos" button and click on th next button.
Step 3:On clicking the next button in the second screen, you need to select the appropriate physical or logical drive from the option displayed in the new window from which you want to perform the recovery process.
Step 4:After selecting the particular drive a scanning process begins that thoroughly and randomly scans all your files and folders in order to retrieve the lost pictures. After the scanning process gets completed you can preview the recovered images either in data type view or in file type view.
Step 5:If you are satisfied with the recovery process, you can save the files in a new destination by selecting the “Save Recovery Session” option.
Avoid transferring of photos at the time while battery status is low of your digital camera. Back up creation can be the key to be retrieval of image afterphoto loss or deletion. Removal of card should not be done repeatedly and it should be avoided using in different camera and other devices like SmartPhones and infected computers. Charging and changing the battery should be taken care off to avoid losing and deletion of photos. While the camera is attached to your PC, please check for the updated antivirus installed in it.
Although we have the precautions mentioned above but somehow, we are not able to follow them all the time and resultant factors of losing / deletion of the photos are in action.